Thursday 19 December 2019

Jack Black Says He's Not Retiring After Jumanji Sequel - 'Fake News!'

Fans were sad to hear that after the second Jumanji movie drops, Jack Black was planning on retiring from acting altogether! But while the actor was the one who previously told Balance about his plans to step away from Hollywood, he’s now calling it ‘fake news!’ Jack Black Says He's Not Retiring After Jumanji Sequel - 'Fake News!'.
While chatting with Balance earlier this week, Jack revealed that he wanted to spend more time with his family which is why the sequel to Jumanji would be his last film.
However, on Thursday, the paparazzi caught up with him and now there is a video floating around in which Jack says: ‘I’m not retiring. I’m not going anywhere. I’m only getting started.’
Well, it turns out it was all a misunderstanding!
As for the initial interview, he mentioned that ‘I’ve got another Tenacious D record that I’d like to make. Maybe one more movie. I am kind of enjoying the idea of early retirement.’
He did however add ‘Not so early. I’m 50,’ so it seems like people freaked out for no reason!
‘I’ve been saying for a long time this is the last movie. We’ll see. I cannot really say what my next thing is because it is too early; it’s a jinxer. I have a few tricks up my sleeve still. But not too many. I am looking to wrap it up pretty soon. Ride off into the sunset. I spend way too much time away from home. Maybe I will do a TV show here in town, so I can work the 9 to 5 and get back home after,’ the beloved actor explained.
It sounds like he’s not a hundred percent sure what the future will bring him, hence the confusion from the public.
That is also something he mentioned in the first interview, making it very clear that nothing is set in stone and that he’s not someone who makes plans years in advance.
The main point is that fans don’t need to worry – Jack Black is not retiring yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earrings For Men: What To Consider

How and where you start your ear decoration journey depends on the type of piercing you’re looking for. High street jewelers can often do a...